Church Annual Meeting Documents
Luther Crest Bible Camp Association
What does partnership mean?
Luther Crest Bible Camp is a ministry of the ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church in America), owned and managed by over 120 Lutheran congregations, primarily in west-central Minnesota. Many other Christian congregations from Lutheran and non-Lutheran denominations, as well as non-church organizations, use Luther Crest for year-round retreats & programs.
Partnership in the Luther Crest Bible Camp Association gives the following:
1. Voting privileges at the Annual and Special Called Corporation Meetings of the Association.
2. Each congregation is allowed 3 delegates for the first 449 confirmed members;
and one additional delegate for each additional 300 members or major fraction thereof.
3. The pastor(s) serving this congregation also has (have) voting privileges.
Supporting the ministry of Luther Crest includes:
1. Encouraging congregation members to attend Luther Crest scheduled camp and retreat programs.
2. Viewing Luther Crest as a partner in the ministry of the congregation.
3. Annual regular financial support for Luther Crest.
4. Supporting Luther Crest in our prayers as a congregation and as individuals.
The current annual support level requested, as set by the Luther Crest Bible Camp Association its Annual Meeting, is $3.75 per confirmed member (PCM). We invite you to contact Luther Crest if you would like to learn more about corporate membership.